Venue and Room Hire

Making a booking

Wallingford Town Council owns and/or manages a number of buildings and public open spaces which provide ideal locations for weddings, events and meetings. To make a request to hire one of the buildings or spaces you will need to complete a booking form and return it to the office. Download a booking form here.

To find out more information about hiring the Town Hall click here