Weddings at Wallingford Town Hall
Weddings and Civil Ceremonies
Wallingford Town Hall is a fine, Grade 1 listed building which is steeped in history and with its central Wallingford location, it makes a perfect venue for you to enjoy a wedding.
Located in the heart of Wallingford the Town Hall offers :
- Town Centre location
- Unique Historical Venue
- Licensed venue for Weddings and Partnership Ceremonies
- One of Oxfordshire’s beautiful wedding venues
- Town Centre location offering many pubs, restaurants and hotels close by for holding pre and post wedding drinks and meals
- Couples will have exclusive access to the town hall which includes the main chamber and the committee room
Wallingford Town Hall is a licensed venue for Weddings and Civil Ceremonies.
Booking a Registrar for your Wedding or Civil Ceremony
Wallingford Town Hall is a licensed venue only and you will need to book a Registrar to conduct the Ceremony. Before confirming a booking you are responsible for liaising directly with the Registrars to ensure they are available. The cost of the Registrars service is in addition to the venue hire costs and the Registrar cost must be paid directly to the Registrar Service.
- Guidance for those wishing to marry at an approved premise
- Guidance for those who wish to register a civil partnership at an approved premise
Booking a viewing
Viewing the venue is one of the most important parts to finding your perfect location. To arrange a viewing, contact us to arrange a convenient time for you.
Suzanne and her team will meet you at the Town Hall and show you around this unique venue and talk through your options.
Anyone wishing to hire the Town Hall for a wedding or civil ceremony will need to also book a registrar. For more information view the the Oxfordshire County Council’s website.
To contact the Oxfordshire Registration Office please call 0345 241 2489 (Emergency telephone number at weekends and Bank Holidays – 01865 897800). or email : email@example.com
They say a picture speaks a thousand words so please take a look at our ‘Saying I do’ gallery for some ideas and inspirations for your special day.