Fabulous Fossils with the Oxford Geology Trust at Wallingford Museum
‘Fabulous Fossils’ at Wallingford Museum
Family Fun Activity: Handle fossils from Oxfordshire and around the world with the Oxfordshire Geology Trust
Saturday 24th September 11 – 1pm or 2 – 4pm
• Make your own Dino-Mask and colour dinosaur pictures
• Handle dinosaur teeth, claws and bones!
• £2 ‘Lucky dip’ for a 60 to 300 million year old fossil!
• Bring along your own fossils for our experts to identify
• See and handle fossils from Oxfordshire Geology Trust
Booking – Normal Admission of £5 to the Museum and children free. Otherwise this event is FREE
Donations WELCOME! This is a bookable via the Museum website drop in workshop.
To attend please book for 11 – 1 pm or the 2 – 4 pm workshop although you can drop in at any time period. Numbers 20 children per workshop, with accompanying adults please. Children must be accompanied at all times.
Suitable for ages 5 +
For more information, please visit the Wallingford Museum Website