ANNUAL TOWN MEETING (Annual Community meeting for the Electors of Wallingford)
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE ANNUAL TOWN MEETING WILL BE HELD IN THE TOWN HALL, WALLINGFORD
ON WEDNESDAY 6th April 2022 AT 7.30pm
Dated this 11th March 2022
1. Opening Statement by The Mayor of Wallingford, Councillor Marcus Harris
2. Reports from:
- · County Councillor Pete Sudbury
- · District Councillors Sue Roberts and George Levy
- · A Representative of the Local Police
3. Reports from the Chairs of committees: –
- · Planning Committee.
- · The Finance and Properties Committee.
- · Personnel Committee.
- · The Tourism and Economic Development Committee.
- · The Parks, Gardens, Allotments and Open Spaces Committee.
- · Bull Croft Trust.
4. Reports from the Chairs of working parties:-
- · Wallingford Neighbourhood Plan
- · Communications
- · Bull Croft
- · The Regal
- · Arts
- · Historic Assets
- · Riverside
- · Climate change
5. Questions and comments from the floor.
6. Closing remarks from The Mayor
ALL MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND (Any Local Government Elector for the Town whose name appears on the Electoral List for Wallingford may raise a question).
Distribution: Town, District and County Councillors; PCSO’s, Town Information Centre; Noticeboards.