We’re looking for an Events Manager to join our team.
LET’S TALK ABOUT WALLINGFORD!
Annual Town Meeting, Wednesday, 31 May 2023, 7.00 pm
Church of St Mary-Le-More, Market Place, Wallingford, OX10 0EG
The Annual Town Meeting is a meeting of residents, facilitated by the Town Council
1. Welcome and introduction from the Mayor, Councillor Dan Beauchamp
2. Newly-elected District and Town Councillors to introduce themselves, and serving County Councillor
3. Explanation of process by meeting facilitator, Nick Sandall
The following themes and topics will then be considered.
4. Community safety, including anti-social behaviour and crime
5. Getting around, including highways, bus services, traffic flow, speed limits, crossings and traffic lights
6. Retail and economy, including shops, markets, banking and car parking
7. Community facilities, including facilities for young people
8. Environment and sustainability, including new housing, infrastructure, parks, allotments, litter and open spaces
9. Arts, culture and heritage, including major public events and significant buildings
10. Closing remarks by the Mayor
All residents are welcome. There is an opportunity to register for the event on the Town Council’s website to help with catering, but this is not a requirement and you can simply turn up on the day.
We regret that this event is being held during half-term this year. This is due to the restrictions around the District and Town Council Elections in early May which meant that potential dates were few. We are legally required to hold this meeting before 1 June each year.
The next meeting of the Wallingford Town Council will be held on Monday, 26 June 2023 at 7.00 pm in the Town Hall.
The Town Council welcomes members of the public at its meetings. Any member of the public wishing to speak at a meeting should contact the Meetings Officer in advance by emailing email@example.com
Agendas are published on the Town Council’s website and on the Town Hall noticeboard, five days before a meeting. Draft minutes are published on the Town Council’s website within one week of each meeting.