South Oxfordshire District Council will shortly be introducing some changes to the public car parks in South Oxfordshire.
In past years, motorists in the district have benefited from low parking fees. However, costs are increasing and we’ve sustained financial losses for the last two years.
To address the situation and achieve breakeven, the following changes will apply from Monday 4 April:
- There will be a new charging period, from 8am to 6pm Monday to Saturday*
- There will be a small increase in parking fees*
- New and renewed permits will only be valid for the specific car park for which they are issued and will not be transferable.
*These changes will not apply at Goldsmiths Lane in Wallingford, which is part-owned by Wallingford Town Council and a private developer.
- South Oxfordshire and Vale of White Horse District Councils
- 01235 422400
- www.southoxon.gov.uk | @southoxon
- www.whitehorsedc.gov.uk | @whitehorsedc